- Gordon Wu Prize for Excellence. Princeton University. 2014.
- Awarded to engineering graduate students who have performed at the highest level as scholars and researchers during their time in Princeton. Among 15 out of all graduate students in the School of Engineering and Applied Science.
- Graduate Fellowship. Princeton University. 2010.
- Graduate with Highest Honor. Tsinghua University. 2010.
- Among 58 out of 2867 undergrads of Class of 2010.
- Star of Tomorrow Award. Microsoft Research Asia. 2010.
- Awarded to interns who have carried out excellent research works.
- Fellowship for Comprehensive Excellence. Tsinghua University. 2007, 2008, 2009.
- Graduate Student Government in Princeton University. 03/2011 - 03/2013
- Member of the Events Board. Allocated over $10,000 to about 100 social activities for the graduate-student community.
- Student Association of Science and Technology in Tsinghua University. 10/2006 - 08/2007
- Vice President of Department of Internal Relationship. Organized meetings of the branch presidents of the organization. Bridged the branches to facilitate the cooperation in university-wide activities.
- Compiling Techniques, Spring 2012 (COS 320)
- Advanced Computer Systems, Fall 2011 (COS 518)
- Advanced Topics in Computer Science - Principles of Database and Information System, Fall 2011 (COS 597A)
- Theory of Algorithms, Spring 2011 (COS 423)
- Special Topics in Informations Sciences and Systems - Optimization of Communication Systems, Spring 2011 (ELE 539A)
- Advanced Computer Networks, Fall 2010 (COS 561)
- Artificial Intelligence, Fall 2010 (COS 402)
- Advanced Topics in Computer Science - Future Datacenter Networks and Systems, Fall 2010 (COS 597B)